2011年6月8日 星期三

"There was not much time left, but I knew it wouldn't need much time anyway. I simply took the MTR to Sham Shui Po to quickly get some stuff from this technical shopping centre I had visited the year before. I checked the map, D1 or D2. I knew it was very close to the MTR. Then it became all complicated. The shopping centre looked different and had no specific technical department at all. I checked the map again. I checked all 4 or 5 shopping centres in the vicinity. No positive result. Rather puzzled I hurried around the area, rushed past stalls that were stuffed with what looked more like rubbish to me than items for sale: piles of wires and cords, dusty bulbs, shiny trumpery from the Mainland, cordless phones and antique TV-sets. Nothing of what I came to look for, all of what I easily could get on any Berlin flea market. I felt lost and frustrated, had a cigarette and left. One of the most difficult matters in Hong Kong is to relocate places once visited." - Sham Shui Po, April 2010
 
Doreen Dorothea Etzler 25/3/2011

沒有留言:

張貼留言